Before I Start tell me “What is your favorite thing about winter? Do you have a favourite winter meal?”
The thing I love about winter is “Winter” itself. It’s the best season minus the flu, cold and cough. :p
I love Hot Chocolate Milk.
Reasons for this unconditional love for Winter
- As soon as that gentle chill in the air turns into biting cold you know winter has officially arrived! However, the cold weather is a perfect excuse to switch to a winter wardrobe. Personally, I love wrapping up in thick scarves, woolly hats and knitted socks. Plus, a large number of patterned sweaters!
- When the first snowflake hits the ground, everything transforms. Trains seize up. Schools close. Everybody gets a day off, even if they work from home.
- An Excuse to stay in Bed, Everyone could use a mental health day, and the cold weather is a great excuse to snooze your alarm and crawl back under the covers. When you’re in bed the possibilities are endless: Netflix, Seamless, novels, the Internet… the world is your oyster. If you’re not a night owl, shorter days make it even easier to turn in early.
- This is perhaps a pretty obvious one but once winter has arrived you know that Christmas is on its way, bringing with it a collection of delicious food, vibrant decorations, heart-warming films and television specials, festive events and activities, jolly music and time spent with love ones.
- Finally the last thing! December 21st is the longest day of the year.
I hope this post has got a smile on your face, Purpose of the post is fulfilled and Have an Awesome Winters.
As I said do not forget to mention “”What is your favorite thing about winter? Do you have a favourite winter meal?” :pp